It’s time to de-risk cyber security recruitment
Cyber Security Recruitment
At Stott and May, we sit at the cutting edge of cyber security recruitment with our finger on the pulse of niche skillsets across application security, software security and cloud security all the way through to IOT security. As the world gets more interconnected we are here to connect you with the best talent in the market.
We exist to help our client’s overcome the cyber security skills gap by working collaboratively to offer targeted approach to talent acquisition. We’ll map out the market, provide comprehensive insight around salary benchmarks and give you access to the organisation charts of your closest competitors. Our established and scalable search processes offers our clients, ranging from end-user organisations to market leading software and consultancy vendors, complete confidence and predictability of result.
We exist to ensure that cyber security recruitment never stands in the way of your ability to execute on strategy.
Here’s why clients typically engage with our Cyber Security practice:
- You are experiencing a high volume of failed internal campaigns.
- You are struggling to source candidates with niche cyber domain knowledge.
- You are losing out on talent as a result of not understanding salary benchmarks.
- You don’t have the brand to lure candidates away from established competitors.
- You want to upskill internal talent acquisition teams on cyber security recruitment best practices.
- You are making a strategic hire (CISO/Director of Security) and need complete confidence in your approach.
Recently completed assignments
Associate Director - Digital Security Architect
Data & Information Security Principal
Head of Security Architecture
Senior Threat Intelligence Engineer
Regional Sales Director
Enterprise Account Manager
Your comprehensive guide to CISO survival
“Stott and May were amazing to work with. What struck me as different was their knowledge of technology, cyber security, and the needs of employers at various levels. Outstanding engagement, communication and focus on skills and culture.”
– SVP Cyber Security, Mastercard