Stott and May take privacy seriously and we are committed to the security of processing and storing of personal data. By using this website and by supplying your details by filling in forms, you consent to Stott and May collecting and processing personal data to facilitate the recruitment process. Our website also makes use of cookie technology, please see our Cookies Policy for further information.
Information we collect and how we use it
We collect and process personal data only as far as is necessary to facilitate the recruitment process. Information such as, but not limited to, your name, email address and CV will be used in some of the following ways:
- Provide you with job alerts of suitable vacancies
- Direct marketing via email or telephone
- Disclose your details to clients or third parties in connection to the recruitment process, with the aim of securing a position
- Use information collected via our website to deliver accurate marketing or derive statistical data. Please see our Cookies Policy for more information
Storage of personal data
When we collect, personal data relating to the recruitment process, it is input to our database, which is provided by a third-party over a secure internet connection. This may involve your data being transferred outside of the European Economic Area. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing.
We take security seriously and as such, all our Cloud Service Providers are checked against security standards proposed by the ICO here. We use strict security features to prevent access and limit the level of access type based on requirements. Your data is also backed up in multiple ways to prevent [accidental] the destruction or loss.
We are required to hold your personal information for as long as justifiably required for the purposes of collection. We will use reasonable measures to ensure your personal data is up to date or removed from our systems as it becomes aged.
Following twelve months of non-usage, we will contact you and ask whether we should keep your details in our database. If you do not positively indicate that you wish your data to be retained, we will archive your data.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information
- To any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1261 of the Companies Act 2006;
- To third parties in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- We will also disclose your personal information if we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law, by order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data. We provide ‘Un subscribe’ links within our marketing material to provide means of exercising this right. You can also inform us that you wish either to stop receiving marketing material or for your personal data to be removed from our systems by contacting us at email@example.com .
Transmissions of information via the internet is not completely secure and as such, whilst we take the appropriate measures to secure your data, we cannot 100% guarantee the transmission or storage [of data] against unauthorised access.
Further questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org