Technology Sales Recruitment
Stott and May’s Technology Sales practice has an enviable reputation, recruiting the finest talent for high-growth technology brands. Whether you’re a ‘cool’ startup disrupting the market, a more established company going through a restructure, or gearing up for an IPO, we have a demonstrable track record of connecting our clients with sales professionals capable of delivering exponential growth. Since our inception Stott and May have operated in a niche within this hugely competitive market. Recruiting mid to senior level hires, with typical base salaries from GBP60000, through to GBP150000, we have forged some fantastic client relationships. These have been garnered through our capability to deliver a comprehensive, premium standard search service in aggressive, ‘contingent’ timescales.
Here’s why clients typically engage with our Technology Sales practice:
- You are at a critical stage in your growth and cannot afford to make a ‘bad hire’.
- It is taking you too long to source candidates that meet your desired profile.
- You are struggling to entice ‘high performers’ from the competition.
- You do not have the access you would like to the passive market.
- You are expanding into new geographies but do not have the local knowledge or network.
- Organic growth or recent investment leaves you with a large number of open heads to be ‘closed’ in short timeframes.
Recently completed assignments
VP Global Sales
VP North EMEA
Veritas deliver on time sensitive recruitment drive
Post their separation from Symantec, Veritas partnered with Stott and May to recruit six exceptional Enterprise Sales Executives over an eight-week period with the goal of having a full team in place for the start of the financial year. Find out more about how the partnership evolved by reading the case study.