It’s time to de-risk cyber security recruitment
Cyber Security Recruitment Delivered.
The cyber security skills gap has been well publicised and the statistics are backing up the hype with unfilled roles globally crossing the 4 million mark for the first time. As a result, it’s time to start thinking proactively about cyber security recruitment in order to compete for scarce and specialist talent in this space.
We help accelerate our clients talent acquisition processes by working collaboratively with hiring managers and HR teams, enabling them to get access to a broader talent pool. Our approach offers a tiered and targeted attack, mapping out the market whilst providing a comprehensive range of insight from salary benchmarks through to the organisation charts of your closest competitors. Our established and scalable search processes offer clients complete confidence and predictability of result. We work to fixed timeframes with pre-agreed SLA’s to ensure you get to the hard to reach talent first.
We exist to ensure that cyber security recruitment never stands in the way of your
ability to execute on strategy.
Here’s why clients typically engage with our Cyber Security practice:
- You are experiencing a high volume of failed internal campaigns.
- You are struggling to source candidates with niche cyber domain knowledge.
- You are losing out on talent as a result of not understanding salary benchmarks.
- You don’t have the brand to lure candidates away from established competitors.
- You want to upskill internal talent acquisition teams on cyber security recruitment best practices.
- You are making a strategic hire (CISO/Director of Security) and need complete confidence in your approach.
Recently completed assignments
Director of Information Security
Data & Information Security Principal
Head of Security Architecture
Senior Sales Engineer
Regional Sales Director
Enterprise Account Manager
Your comprehensive guide to CISO survival
“Stott and May were amazing to work with. What struck me as different was their knowledge of technology, cyber security, and the needs of employers at various levels. Outstanding engagement, communication and focus on skills and culture.”
– SVP Cyber Security, Mastercard