It’s time to de-risk cyber security recruitment.
Cyber security recruitment with loads of value add
The cyber security skills gap has been well publicised and the statistics are backing up the hype with unfilled roles globally crossing the 4 million mark for the first time. As a result, it’s time to start thinking proactively about cyber and information security recruitment in order to compete for scarce and specialist talent in this space.
We help accelerate our clients talent acquisition processes by working collaboratively with hiring managers and HR teams, enabling them to get access to a broader talent pool. Our approach offers a tiered and targeted attack, mapping out the market whilst providing a comprehensive range of insight from salary benchmarks through to the organisation charts of your closest competitors. Whether you are looking for CISO or SOC recruitment, our established and scalable search processes offer clients complete confidence and predictability of result. We work to fixed timeframes with pre-agreed SLA’s to ensure you get to the hard to reach talent first.
Our goal is to ensure that cyber security recruitment is an enabler rather than a challenge.
Here’s why clients typically engage with our cyber security recruitment practice:
- You are experiencing a high volume of failed internal campaigns.
- You are struggling to source candidates with niche cyber domain knowledge.
- You are losing out on talent as a result of not understanding salary benchmarks.
- You don’t have the brand to lure candidates away from established competitors.
- You want to upskill internal talent acquisition teams on cyber security recruitment best practices.
- You are headhunting for a strategic hire (CISO/Director of Security) and need complete confidence in your approach.
Recently completed assignments
Director of Security
Cloud Security Architect
Insider Threat Analyst
Application Security Engineer
Your comprehensive guide to CISO survival
“Stott and May were amazing to work with. What struck me as different was their knowledge of technology, cyber security, and the needs of employers at various levels. Outstanding engagement, communication and focus on skills and culture.”
– SVP Cyber Security, Mastercard