A UX Developer is required by a leading organisation in Reading, where you will be joining their agile development team, on an initial 3 month contract.
As the UX Developer you will be responsible for producing intuitive digital products and manage the end to end design of user experience from concept to implementation. You will ensure that user stories are recorded in VSTS or Jira and that the appropriate UI/UX artefacts are created and or updated. It is essential that you can collaborate with internal and external creative digital teams to align on branding, methods, tools and content and build and maintain excellent stakeholder relationships.
Along with several years experience working as a UX developer, you will also have the following:
* Experience with software such as Sketch, Invision, Adobe XD and Balsamiq
* Experience of delivering native mobile and web applications
* Experience of working in rapid delivery teams.
* Proficient in collaborative user story creation
* A strong portfolio showing your experience of UX design across responsive web design, mobile applications.
This is an urgent role, with interviews to be held as early as next week. Send your CV now for consideration.