Unix System Administrator – Redhat, SQL
A leading FTSE 100 organisation are looking for a System Administrator with experience of Redhat for a 6 month contract.
You will be working on a programme of national infrastructure and be supporting a business during a critical time.
The requirements are;
– Experience of Redhat – is a MUST
– Experience of commands including bash scripting.
– Experience of SQL queries.
– Experience of supporting Java/JBoss/Oracle web apps
– Experience of patching environments.
Additionally, it would be great if you have;
– ITIL foundation ceritificate
– Smart Metering experience
– Basic understanding of Cryptography.
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Job Reference: JS/JM/SYSADMIN_1526979446
Salary: £350 - £450 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Start Date: