Technical Business Analyst – digital transformation/ change
Technical Business Analyst – 2 year FTC
A Technical Business Analyst is required by a Global organisation based in Reading, where you will be required to work on key, high priority projects to define, develop and deliver the next version of this client’s core business application.
As the Technical Business Analyst you will be responsible for gathering, analysing and documenting business requirements from clients, auditors, internal and external stakeholders. You will be ensuring requirements are consistent and complete, challenging contributors and stakeholders to simplify where possible and improve usability of the final product. The Business Analyst will manage an effective and efficient change process, supporting the incremental improvement and refinement of business requirements without unduly impacting project delivery.
As the Technical Business Analyst you will ideally have the following:
– Experience working on large digital/ software application transformation projects
– Good experience of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
– Prior experience in Software development would be desirable (Java, .Net, C#, C++) – does not need to be extensive experience
– Experience working very closely with software development teams and Technical Architects to understand, refine and communicate business requirements and generate use cases and stories.
– Ability to interact professionally with all stakeholders; clients, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
Please send your CV now for consideration. Interviews to be held as early as next week.
Job Reference: C.SBApRding_1530259932
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + 12% bonus + other benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: