Our client, a very well backed tech start up are seeking a Systems Engineer to join their brilliantly talented technical team. As a Systems Engineer you will work on software deliveries that are validated against functional and non-functional requirements using manual and automated test suites.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting all technology within the Systems team, and be responsible for all aspects of systems administration/support relating the clients infrastructure related systems.
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance and development of specialized system procedures. The role requires close working with other members within the Infrastructure team including Networks and Database located in offices in the UK and US.
As well as having several years’ experience working as a Systems Engineer, the ideal candidate will have the following:
* Good knowledge of Linux, we utilise RedHat Enterprise 7 & 6.5
* Cloud experience with AWS, preferable
* Satellite and Ansible
* IBM MQ knowledge, preferable
* Scripting experience (Bash, Python)
* Working knowledge of Cisco UCS hardware
* Expert VMWare (5.5 and above) knowledge/hands on experience including vCOPS, command line usage, backup and restore technologies
* Good knowledge of Microsoft operating Systems
If this Systems Engineer role is of interest please apply for immediate consideration as interviews are taking place as early as this week.
Job Reference: JG1902SE_1519920164
Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: