Software Delivery Manager – Programme level/ SDLC
Software Delivery Programme Manager – SDLC/ Solution-driven
A Software Delivery Programme Manager is required by a household brand in Leatherhead, where you will be working on a well recognised national rollout Programme.
As the Software Delivery Programme Manager, you will have extensive experience in managing large software development delivery programmes, whilst managing complex teams.
The opportunity is best suited for someone who is solution driven, enjoys a fast paced, challenging environment that is very delivery focused. Furthermore, you will be proactive, have the ability to motivate, influence and be an excellent communicator.
Key Experience/ skills/characteristics:
– Expereince managing architecture, development, test and environments teams (this team will include 100+ onshore and offshore staff)
– Excellent Stakeholder Management skills at both senior and operational level.
– Experienced in managing large enterprise Software Delivery programme and project portfolio management.
– Familiar with delivery targets associated with customer engagement, and the translation into measurable financial benefit.
– Ability to coach the teams with gravitas and confidence. Inclusive and collaborative way of working. Able to manage a multi-disciplinary functional delivery teams
– Comfortable with iterative delivery and hybrids of Waterfall and Agile
Please not this role will require you to have current SC Clearance or be eligible for SC Clearance.
Send your CV now for consideration. Interviews to be held as early as this week.
Job Reference: C.SProgramMag_1528793723
Salary: £575 - £675 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Start Date: