Senior Manager – Infrastructure/ Strategy/ Relationship builder
Senior Manager – Infrastructure/ Strategy/ Portfolio/ Relationship builder
A Senior Manager is required by a leading organisation based in Nottingham, to join on an initial 3 month contract. As the Senior Manager you will be accountable for the Build & Portfolio function across the Network Services Domain which delivers roadmaps, standards and project capability to meet IT and business project needs.
The Senior manager will lead the definition, communication and execution of a robust Network Services roadmap & strategy, in line with the Technology Services & IT strategy, across multiple national and international geographies, sites and platforms whilst ensuring that the stability of current operations are maintained.You will be responsible for formulating and driving the Network Services Portfolio of work and through this, develop a strong customer focus that attracts business units buy-in to IT Network Services initiatives. You will work closely with stakeholders and managed services provider leadership to ensure effective portfolio management process, and best practice is in place to benefit the organisation.
Along with strong experience working in a similar role, within a multinational organisation the Senior Manager will also have the following:
– Strong experience of managing and executing a major IT portfolio/ programme
– Excellent understanding and knowledge around the General IT Infrastructure remit and specifically connectivity and network services
– A strong communicator, negotiator, influencer and relationship builder, with the ability to challenge the status quo where appropriate
– Well versed in managing vendors within a multinational business
– A strong Emotional Intelligence, confident and ability to hold your own
Please send your CV now for consideration. Interviews to be held as early as next week.
PLEASE NOTE: High Temp to Perm possibility for the right candidate.