Senior Front End Engineer – Angular
Are you seeking a Web Engineering opportunity that will allow you to have hands on ownership of a market leaders systems architecture and development?
In this Senior Web Engineering position, you will be tasked with following the departments methodology, and drive outstanding results. You will work within a team of highly skilled techies and ideal candidates will be able to articulate ideas to colleagues effectively and will take on board the ideas of other team members
This is a very exciting opportunity with everyday presenting new challenges; some of your responsibilities will be:
* Working in an agile environment cooperating with Product Managers and business stakeholders to design, develop and build products that would remove some of the legacy systems.
* Work side to side with designers, UX professionals and testers to optimise user journeys.
* Create visually rich and high performant websites.
* Assisting in the design and build of products to meet the business expectations.
* Apply best engineering practices with other team members and maintain code quality across applications.
* Collaborate with other product development teams and use their feedback as a basis for improvements.
As well as having at least 3 years of experience in software development the ideal candidate will be experienced in:
* Building websites using best practice techniques such as mobile-first, responsive design and progressive enhancement.
* Experience applying SOLID design principles.
* Experience of REST APIs and build tools such as Gulp, Grunt and Webpack;
This is a brilliant Web Engineer role working with cutting edge skills like Angular. If of interest please apply for immediate consideration as interviews are taking place this week.
Job Reference: JG2704WEB_1526291646
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: