Senior Cloud Security Architect
Senior Cloud Security Architect – London – £90,000 + Bonus + pension(23%) + Car allowance
My client is currently looking for a permanent senior cloud security architect who can come in and own the cloud security space from a security architecture perspective. The role is on a permanent basis paying an £90,000 salary plus bonus, car allowance and pension.
Main duties of the role include:
– Developing Cloud security strategies, roadmaps and architectures.
– Working with project teams to provide solution guidance and ensure their delivery is aligned with the Cloud Security Strategy.
– Leading the development of solutions and implementing Cloud security controls.
– Getting hands dirty to tackle technical problems.
– Articulating Cloud security concepts, strategies and roadmaps to both business and technical teams.
– Strong technical understanding of cloud security – AWS, Azure and SaaS.
– Strong experience developing Cloud security strategies, roadmaps and architectures.
– Practical experience reviewing engineering designs and enhancing security solutions against company standards.
– Knowledge of DevOps and DevSecOps technologies and techniques.
– A background in enterprise architecture.
– CISSP certified would be beneficial.
Package includes generous bonus scheme, pension and car allowance on top of base salary.
If this role could be of interest, please get in touch and email [email protected]
Senior Cloud Security Architect – London – £90,000 + Bonus + Pension(23%) + Car allowance
Job Reference: BBBH29546_1579164553
Salary: £80000 - £90000 per annum + Pension, bonus, car
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: