Security Architect – Native Cloud, IAM
Stott and May have been engaged exclusively to represent one of the countries leading FinTech organisation and they look to their strengthen the Security presence with a Security Architect.
This position will see you work with Senior Management to assess the businesses technology landscape from a Security perspective. You will be involved in high level designs from an enterprise level and less so involved in the hands-on development of architecture principles, although experience being hands-on would be beneficial.
In a nutshell, this role with involve influencing multiple teams and input in defining the strategic security roadmap. Describing the current, future and transitional states on the business architecture and the evolution moving further.
Other responsibilities include;
– Strategic Security Requirements
– Security Strategy – development of IT security in response to security requirements
– Enterprise Architecture exposures, looking at specific aspects
– Workign with Senior Managers to assess the current effectiveness of the specific requirements, conducting feasibility studies to identify the business needs
– Develop enterprise-wide information security architecture
In order to be considered for this role, you will need the following;
– Experience of Security Architecture in a technology business (ideally a fintech)
– Experience of reviewing application processes and ‘ways of working’
– Experience with Identity and Authentication Management is ESSENTIAL
– Experience with OIDC, SAML, SCA RTS and Open Banking is a bonus.
In return you will be working with one of the largest and most innovative FinTech organisations in the country as they continue to disrupt and spend 6 months doing so.
Please get in touch for more details.
Job Reference: JS/JM/Cardiff_1526636651
Salary: £600 - £675 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Start Date: