Security Architect – Financial Services – London or SW
Stott and May have partnered with a large consultancy who’s end client are in the financial services sector. They are looking for two Security Architects to help with understanding their risk exposure and come up with cost effective risk management controls. You will also be focused on understanding the customers’ business, building trust and providing cyber security expertise across security architecture, product selection and detailed design.
Please note this role is based in London or SW area.
– Understand the risk context and propose design for new control risks
– Work closely with the rest of the security team enable to secure definition, delivery and
configuration of systems
– Experience with architectural frameworks and experience in applying security architecture
principles to small or large projects
– Experienced with identity management, protective monitoring, encryption, cloud security,
network security, application
– Security architecture guidance to commercial organisations
– To hold CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, SANS GIAC
If you are interested then please apply and I will forward the full spec to you.
Job Reference: #19735_1526470130
Salary: £600 - £650 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Start Date: