A QA Tester is required by a leading Media organisation based in Reading, Berkshire.
You will play a crucial role within the team that develops and maintains a suite of back-office products, used by the strategic side of the business.
You will have to be resilient and able to work well in a performance-based, fast-paced business. You will also have to possess an analytical mind and be able to absorb complex technical and commercial information, before communicating this information to both technical and non-technical individuals.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
– Taking responsibility for testing activity within an Agile team
– Defining the approach to and scope of testing
– Designing, developing and executing automated tests
– Designing and executing manual tests
– Participating in and contributing to daily stand-ups, sprint planning, reviews and retros
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following:
– Knowledge of the full SDLC and experience of all phases of a STLC
– Knowledge and, preferably, experience of testing microservices.
– Knowledge of programming
– Experience of automation testing
– Experience of manual testing
– Hands-on experience of API testing
– In-depth experience of SQL
Please send your CV now for consideration, interviews to be held immediately
Job Reference: BBBH29716_1580829992
Salary: £25000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: