Procurement Manager – Financials / Saas / Cloud consumption
Procurement Manager – Financials / Saas/ Cloud consumption
A Procurement Manager is required by a leading organisation based in Basingstoke, where you will be responsible for all day-to-day commercial and financial aspects of this client’s relationships with their 3rd party vendors. This includes but is not limited to the management of the renewal of 3rd party support contracts and the tracking of costs v budgets, and carrying out service reviews with the key service providers to ensure that they are meeting SLA & other obligations.
As the Procurement Manager you will act as a single point of commercial contact for all internal IT & business stakeholders and external suppliers. You will be accountable for the operational management processes associated with 3rd party suppliers and personally lead the support renewal process (c200 per year), ensuring the each contract is optimised in terms of consumption, strategic alignment and commercial competitiveness.
Along with a strong procurement background, and ideally experience managing cloud consumption, The Procurement Manager will also have the following:
– Experience of managing 3rd party suppliers
– Experience of Service Management of 3rd party providers (including offshore providers)
– Commercially, contractually & financially astute
– Experience interpreting vendor contract, support & licensing terms and conditions
– Proven experience delivering continuous service improvements
– A strong communicator who develops relationships for mutual gain.
Send your CV now for consideration. Interviews to be held as early as next week,