Network Design Engineer
We are looking for a Network Design Engineer. Must be competent in designing Carrier grade network solutions for projects, complying with IP Net. Dev and design standards.
Must also have strong experience with service provider technologies for supporting carrier routing, broadband, P&T, Datacentre, Network security and Mobile services.
Must also have:
* Deep understanding of distributed architecture of service provider, R&S platforms from leading suppliers such as Cisco, Nokia, Huawei, PA, BIG IP and others.
* Excellent (document writing skills) in producing artefacts such as HLD and LLD, presentation and technical Diagrams as part of project engagements
* Elicit requirements from stakeholders to design optimal solutions
* Possess excellent communication skills to convey Risks, obtain sign-off, timely escalate issues to management, and send weekly project updates.
* Ensure eventless rollout of network changes by reviewing change requests
* Working Knowledge of GIT for managing configuration template.
* Ability to automate using DevOps tools.
* Ensure successful compliance for all design requirements by contributing actively in testing and provisioning activities such as test planning, Review of MoP’s, etc
Key Technical skills
* Strong experience on ISIS, MPLS, RSVP, TE, QOS, LACP, BGP, BFD, ETHOAM, HSRP, VPLS, Pseudo-wires, VRRP, SNMP, Netflow, IPv4/v6, 6PE, 6VPE, netflow etc.
* GIT, Confluence, MS Office
Job Reference: BBBH29534_1579108167
Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: