Lead Business Analyst
Lead Business Analyst- Finance/ Market Risks
A Lead Business Analyst is required by a well-recognised organisation, based in London, where you will be joining their Solutions Market Risk team. The team oversees the Rates, Rates Options, Hybrids, Dynamic Strategies and Commodities trading portfolios and provides and independent and comprehensive view of market risks to Senior Management.
As the Lead Business Analyst you will hold a deep understanding of market risks, ensuring
that risks taken are measured, understood by Risk and Business and well controlled.
You will use your understanding of markets, products and positions to comment on market and risk developments and analyse proposed transactions and challenge them or recommend their approval.
Along with experience in markets-related roles, preferably market risk management as a Lead Business Analyst you will also have the following:
– An interest in and understanding of financial markets
– Knowledge of vanilla and exotic Interest Rates products, including strategies, flows and risks
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical topics clearly and intuitively
– Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to apply quantitative techniques to solve practical problems
– Accounting knowledge and/or programming skills would be beneficial
Send your CV now for consideration. Interview to be held as early as next week.