Are you a Junior/Assistant Designer looking for a chance to move into a role with an international client?
Our client, based in central Oxford are looking for a Junior/Assistant Designer to work with the design team supporting all aspects of the design process for projects, ensuring that delivery is within budgets and on schedule. You will work collaboratively across all areas to deliver a programme of customer-focused solutions and maximise return on investment.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
* Advanced knowledge of Macintosh systems and advanced knowledge of core design software (Adobe CC)
* Experience in creating digital product and an understanding of XML, HTML5, CSS preferable
* Understanding of UI and UX theories as they relate to design solutions is preferred.
* Knowledge of automation techniques
* Knowledge of pre-press and production techniques
This is a brilliant opportunity for a junior/assistant designer to join an international company and have a real effect on global products.
If this Assistant/Junior Designer role is of interest, please apply for immediate consideration as the client are looking for someone to start immediately.
Job Reference: JG0404J_1522829502
Salary: £10 - £15 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: