Infrastructure Automation Engineer
* Candidates must hold an active SC Clearance or equivalent to apply **
Skills: PowerShell automation, PowerShell v4, zero touch automation, Windows, Workflows, Desired State Configuration (DSC) and Bare Metal Deployment.
My client is looking for an Infrastructure Automation Engineers to work as part of the Software Engineering team. You will be responsible for the design and implementation of infrastructure automation components which form part of the Platform; as directed by the Software Engineering Team Lead and reporting to the Infrastructure Automation Team Lead.
You must be able to understand the infrastructure design and/or installation documents to create zero touch automation packages that are parameterized, dynamic and able to repeatedly and reliably deploy against these designs.
Ideal candidates will have experience in the following;
– Creating complex PowerShell automation modules for production systems utilising at least PowerShell v4 as a minimum.
– Automated deployment of server, network or storage technologies across multiple vendors.
– Building or supporting large Windows infrastructure environments.
– Completed Advanced Automated Administration with Windows PowerShell course or similar.
Infrastructure Automation Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, PowerShell automation, PowerShell v4, zero touch automation, Windows, Workflows, Desired State Configuration (DSC) and Bare Metal Deployment
Job Reference: Infrastructure Auto_1533829383
Salary: £400 - £550 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Start Date: