Information Security Regulatory Management Lead
A world leading organisation with a reach across the globe are looking to strengthen their Information Security division with an Information Security Regulatory Management Lead.
This is a new position for the business as they embark on the next wave of their Security maturity. You will be coming into a fast paced business environment where Security is a back bone to the business and is essential to success.
You will be responsible for the companies Regulatory compliance across Information Security, internal policies and procedures, GDPR and 3rd party customers and parties. There is an expectation to ensure compliance in info sec requirements under the COMMIT rule, in addition to external regulators.
Other responsibilities include;
– You will be accountable for identifying non-compliant systems, processes and provision of remediation actions.
– You will be responsible for ensuring information security obligations of customers are understood and met.
– Completing compliance testing of in-scope systems to identify those that are non-compliant with internal controls.
– Ability to manage a magnitude of tasks at any-one time and prioritise accordingly.
– Skills on a technical and non-technical level.
– Ability to work in an inclusive environment and work with other teams and divisions.
– Customer orientated.
– Strong analytical experience and the ability to manage/analyse large data sets.
– Professional report writing and presentation skills.
– Ability to communicate with legal teams and senior stakeholders.
– Significant exposure to a national/international information security function. Preferably with fortune 500 companies.
– Experience with creating and implementing control frameworks.
– Excellent understanding of compliance rule areas.
– Vast experience with ICO, GDPR, Data Protection, IMO, 3rdparty vendors and customers.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and wish to discuss the role further then please get in touch
Job Reference: JS/JM/Maid_1532349802
Salary: £60000 - £80000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: