Information Security Consultant – ISO27001, CISSP, Governance
Information Security Consultant – ISO27001, CISSP, Governance.
A leading insurance company in Bournemouth are seeking an experienced Information Security Consultant to improve the businesses Security model surrounding major governance and process improvement.
The position comes with a great deal of responsibility surrounding the business needs and the power is in your hands!
You will gain some great exposure to a business that are centered around their people – even if this is a contract role! Being part of a business on the cusp of Greenfield products and the ability to compete against some of the biggest brands in insurance.
– You will provide Information Security best practice across Vitality
– Be the SME on key Security projects including TPAM, RBAC, MSS
– Identify and assess risk assessments
– Mature the Vitality Security tools
– Manage external compliance and certification efforts
– Facilitate penetration testing; where required
– Provide leadership and mentoring to more junior members of the team
Experience required for the role;
– 5+ yrs experience in the Information Security space
– Experience of Security frameworks – ISO27001/2
– Data Protection/GDPR
– Regulatory compliance
The position comes with an initial 3 month contract with a probable extension.
Please make contact for immediate consideration.
Job Reference: JS/JM/SecBourne_1521742800
Salary: £400 - £500 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Start Date: