Head of Software Development – SDLC/ team management
Head of Software Development – SDLC/ Team Management
A Head of Software Development is required by a household name in Leatherhead, where you will be working on a well recognised national rollout Programme.
As the Head of Software Development, you will have extensive experience in managing and delivering against large and complex software development programmes, whilst managing large technical teams (both onshore and offshore).
The opportunity is best suited for someone who is solution driven, enjoys a fast paced, challenging environment and that has strong technical delivery experience. Furthermore, you will be proactive, have the ability to motivate, influence and be an excellent communicator.
Key Experience/ skills/characteristics:
– Experience managing architecture, development, test and environments teams (this team will include 100+ onshore and offshore staff)
– Excellent Stakeholder Management skills at both senior and operational level.
– Familiar with delivery targets associated with customer engagement, and the translation into measurable financial benefit.
– Ability to coach the teams with gravitas and confidence. Inclusive and collaborative way of working. Able to manage a multi-disciplinary functional delivery teams
– Comfortable with iterative delivery and hybrids of Waterfall and Agile
Please not this role will require you to have current SC Clearance or be eligible for SC Clearance.
Send your CV now for consideration. Interviews to be held as early as this week.
Job Reference: C.SHofSD_1529340320
Salary: £575 - £700 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Start Date: