Head of Compliance – ISO 27001, 9001, Disaster Recovery
A major organisation in Basingstoke are looking for a Head of Compliance to their business to the next level.
You will join a business driven by its people and have the chance to create ways of working that will enhance the business. The role of Head of Compliance has become more important than ever and this is a testament to a business taking it seriously.
Your main responsibilities are;
– Manage/Maintain/Improve the ISO certifications for the business – 27001, 9001, 14001, 18001. With in this, you will lead and be responsible for up to 8 Audits per year. 4 internal and 4 external.
– Create new formulation of GDPR. With them being a major data organisation, this is extremely important.
– Manage and improve Disaster Recovery Plans for the business.
– Manage the Service Delivery Processes
In addition to the above, you will be tasked with;
– Training the business around the work you do, how you do it and how you need the business to operate.
– Liaise with Senior management and educate them when you have to.
– As a general overview, you should have experience of the above points to a management level.
– In addition to the above, you should be accredited across various ISO certification and have practical experience implementing them across a business.
– Also, experience of working in a compliance division.
Please make contact for immediate consideration. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this position.
Job Reference: JS/JM/Compliance_1526977962
Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: