My client a Global Cyber Security and Intelligence consultancy is currently looking for a Data Strategist to join their growing projects team based in London. Although this role will be contractually based from London candidates must be flexible and willing to travel to client sites around the UK when required.
As a Data Strategist you will be responsible for outlining and delivering clients information management and exploitation strategy to change the way an organisation obtains value from its data assets while securing and managing them suitably.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience working as a Data Strategist within strategy, architecture and design.
* Address client needs, enhancing the capabilities and effectiveness of solutions by ensuring that they are properly understood and appropriately exploited.
* Draft and maintain policies, standards and procedures for information and/or data governance.
* Responsible for Understanding client requirements and user needs and delivering analysis and problem resolution based on this
* Reviews information and data systems for compliance against organisational policies, legislation and risk. Makes recommendations for implementing any required changes.
* Work with and provide support to C4/5 level in the analysis and documentation of strategic data options and direction
* Experience defining and supporting the implementation of an organisation’s data governance framework and operating model
* Senior client and stakeholder management
* Experience in communicating complex data challenges and strategies to senior client stakeholders and delivery teams
* Developing and auctioning data strategies and roadmaps
* Able to undertake maturity assessments and user needs analysis to define a vision and articulate how this will be achieved