Cyber Security Consultant
My client Global Cyber Security Consultancy is looking for an experienced Cyber Security Consultant. The ideal candidate will support and grow to lead engagements that deliver cyber risk assessments, improve control maturity, define secure solutions and ensure compliance.
The main responsibilities will include:
· Delivery of small to medium cyber security work-streams or engagements
· Understanding business and information risk context of our customers and judging risk at a technical and business process level
· Reviewing effectiveness of controls and proposing proportionate security improvements
· Analysing and researching security technologies to support the development of innovative solutions
· Working and collaborating with account teams to identify new opportunities for work and support the production of quality proposals
Skills and Experience Required
· A passion for and understanding of cyber security trends and threats
Experience in a consulting environment
· Effective business acumen and an understanding of the cyber security challenges faced by organisations
· Demonstrable experience of identifying security risk and familiarity with common control frameworks
· Ability to articulate and pitch security advice, often at a technical level, directly to key customer stakeholders
· Excellent interpersonal skills as well as both written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to prioritise workload, work well under pressure