Customer Project Manager – Service Transition
We are recruiting for a Service Transition Project Manager for a global telecommunications company in Reading on a 6 month extendable contract.
Overview / Purpose of the Role:
Accountable for end to end Service Delivery capability ramp up, evolution, service and operational readiness for a multi country global network deployment for an IoT Connectivity Enablement Managed Service.
Lead all planning and ramp up activity across a full partner eco system for IoT connectivity services across multiple industrial verticals for a global service offering.
Although this is not a detailed technical role, the successful candidate will need to be able to represent the company and engage in discussions with technical customers. The following experience is therefore important.
* Experience in managing successful transfer to operations and ramp up of service delivery activities across multiple sites for a global network.
* Experience of service design, development of service and operational requirements, and service acceptance for a Managed Services solution.
* Experience as a leader of Service delivery operations and support functions in a global organization
* Experience and expertise in setting up and launching Customer Operations for IoT Service
* Deep experience and expertise in managing service and customers across a global network, especially in the context of IoT
* Experience in IOT customer delivery for operators and their enterprise customers
Specific technical experience required:
o Mobile Network experience, including Core Network operations in a cloud environment
o Connectivity Platform experience, including Sim Provisioning and CDR rating
o IOT Connectivity
o Operational tools, including BSS, OSS and Service Management tools
Job Reference: ServTranPM_1565769443
Salary: £400 - £550 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Telecommunications