Business Analyst – Infrastructure/ System Analysis/
Business Analyst – IT Infrastructure/ System Analysis
A Business Analyst is required by a Global organisation, based in Weybridge where you will be working on an initial 3 month contract (possible room for extension). This role is to start in early July, and therefore interviews will be held as early as next week.
As the Business Analyst you will be responsible for understanding and analysing customer (business and internal IT project team) requests, compiling requirements documentation and working across the Project Delivery Lifecycle, with Project managers, Technical Architects, testing teams and Service Introduction to deliver the identified requirements and benefits.
The Business Analyst will have strong stakeholder management skills and act as a bridge between customer and technical IT teams.
Along with at least 5 years experience working in a IT Business/ Systems Analyst role delivering IT infrastructure change, you will also have the following:
– Experience of Business analysis tools and techniques
– Strong project delivery methodologies experience including Waterfall and Agile
– Experienced in the documentation of user requirements, stories and acceptance criteria
– Broad understanding of IT technology areas, for example End User Computing, Hosting, Integration, Networks, Cloud Computing
– Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
Send your CV now for consideration. Interviews to be held as early as next week.