(Must be eligible for Security Clearance)
Skills: BA, Cloud/and or Security
Are you interested in working in one of the most intellectually demanding working environments on a global scale?
Do you enjoy working for high profile clients on cutting edge technology?
If it sounds like you can make an impact within a dynamic organisation, then my clients are for you…
One of the UK’s Global Intelligence Technology consultancy is currently looking for a team of Business Analysts to join one of their high profile projects, where you will investigate business conditions to identify improvements to systems and operations.
You are an experienced and qualified Business Analyst who is fluent in Agile methodology, with experience applying appropriate techniques such as process improvement and functional analysis to support, define and manage effective solutions.
About the role of a Business Analyst (Cloud/Security):
– Technology understanding across Cloud and/or Security
– Strong Requirements elicitation with successful engagement the various stakeholders across
– Facilitate the resolution of issues and/or areas of contention between stakeholders
Success in planning and facilitating workshops
– Effectively plan and manage the requirements process from capture through to change
– Identify risks and take appropriate actions when risks require escalations
– Works with clients/users in defining acceptance tests
– Performance Bonus
– Pension Employee Contribution
– 25 Days Holiday
– Multiple Benefits Package
If you are interested in the position as a Business Analyst (Cloud, Security) please submit your CV