Role: Delivery Consultant
The role of a Delivery Consultant is to support the Senior Consultants and Account Managers in generating candidates for live vacancies and hitting pre-agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) with the clients we partner with. The job will be varied and requires high level of activity and time management skills.
To be highly successful in this position you must be proactive in your candidate generation to enable a fast turnaround on delivery of CV’s to all roles that fall under Key Accounts. This will entail spending a large amount of time on the phone, good communication skills and self-motivation is essential.
Senior Consultants and Account Managers will identify realistic criteria for you to source for and will set deadlines that must be achieved on each role they require assistance with. It is the responsibility of the Delivery Consultant to make sure that you are hitting objectives set, prior to the deadline; you must discuss any difficulties as to why these will not be hit.
- Identify potential candidates via Stott and May’s Internal Database using key criteria searches.
- Access external job boards to search for candidates actively seeking new opportunities, whether relevant for the roles you are searching or not, all relevant candidates must be uploaded on to Stott and May’s database
- Through speaking to active and non-active candidates, identify profiles that could be relevant to opportunities.
- Head-hunt profiles through switchboards to interact with passive job seekers or those not-know to other channels.
- Phoning new or existing candidates to ascertain their suitability for opportunities.
- Understand their technical skill set against set criteria and job descriptions
- Attain enough information to discuss suitable profile with Senior Consultants and Account Managers
- Understand candidates personal situation, including availability, rate required, requirements from a role, locations possible
- Uploading all candidates generated onto Stott and May’s internal database
- Adding all notes and actions onto the system including job codes and personal details
- Adding “mapped” candidates to the system for future head-hunting
- Ensuring all contact details are present and correct
- Identifying potential candidates through a number of channels, including; LinkedIn, company websites, Google+ etc.
- Targeting competitor companies to those we partner with and create organograms on all relevant profiles, including name, job title, line manager and any direct reports
- Whilst speaking to candidates identify possible job opportunities where candidates may be interviewing, had their CV sent or would be interested in working.
- Pass details for Consultants and Account Managers to follow up with.
- Through media, identify organisations that are going through change were we may be able to offer support or guidance as a partner.
- Formatting CV’s to set criteria
- Detailing candidate “coversheets” read to be sent to clients, including all personal details, rates, holidays booked, availability to interview and start.
- Updating all records on Stott and May’s database
- Any ad-hoc project in that will enable Stott and May to benefit.